SOUND BATH MEDITATION
Experience the Body/Mind/Emotional healing of being bathed in soothing, calming and comforting sound.
Sound Baths have many health benefits. Through a regular practice of sound bath healing, you gain gain benefits that will aide in:
Decreased heart rate
Lowers blood pressure
Slows your pulse
Promotes deeler breathing
Oxygenates your body
Moves your emotionally
Clears your mind
Harmony and Flow
There’s no one experience to a sound bath. Each person will have a personal experience. During the process, you will feel the sound vibrations bathing over your body as well as penetrating your body, you may feel a sense of transcendence or you may decend into a meditative state. At times you may experience an emotional release. It is possible that you may cry, you may laugh or you might get irritated. It is natural to fall asleep. Creative insights or solutions to problems might pop into your mind during the sound bath. You may see colors, or remember dreams and other memories. Whatever your experience is good. Let your feelings arise and then let them go. It is about allowing yourself to become immersed in the sound vibrations and let them bath you inside and out.
WHO? WHERE? HOW?
Everyone can benefit from the self-care of a sound bath healing. There are no down sides. We can come to you, you can come to us. A Sound Bath can be invited into:
An Adult Birthday Party
Ladies Night Out
A Corporate Event
Weekly Deep Sound Meditation
Join us for an immersion into the healing sonic vibrations of healing sound. This is a group experience. We are located in Carlsbad North County San Diego at the Live Your Art Studio.
Visit us on Facebook at:
SOUND BATH MEDITATION SCHEDULE
Please sign up below for the session you prefer
SPOTS ARE LIMITED TO 10 PEOPLE
Jan. 11, 2020 7-8 PM (Full Moon)
Jan. 25, 2020 7-8 PM (Thanksgiving)
Feb. 8, 2020 7-8 PM
$25.00 At the Door
Location: 3125 Tiger Run Ct. #101, Carlsbad, CA 92010
HOW TO PREPARE FOR
YOUR SOUND BATH MEDITATION
– Dress comfortably. You may want to wear layers so you are able to adjust for changing temperatures
– Eat approximately 2 hours before if you are eating a full mean. Or, have a light snack closer to the start of the sound bath workshop
– You may bring Crystals and/or a bottle of drinking water. The crystal bowls have powerful clearing and amplifying tones that will infuse your items.
- Please do not attend if you are sick or recovering with a chronic cough
- No pets please
- No children under 16 as they have difficulty being still for extended periods of time
– Arrival window is 6:30pm – 7pm. We kindly ask that you arrive at least 10 mins prior to the start of the sound bath. Doors will lock at 7pm to prevent disturbances
If you have any questions
To Reserve Your Spot
(10 spots available)